We are really excited to create our first collection of poems for a small postcard sized pamphlet, under the theme of ‘Dust’. This intimate collection of 20 poems will explore ‘Dust’ literally and abstractly, to create infinite microcosms for the reader to explore. We’re looking for short poems that pack a punch, so send us your best shot. Each submission will have personal feedback, with a limit of one poem per entry, entry cost £2.00 via PayPal available through our shop page. This collection will be available to buy via our website and bookstores in the new year.
What we are looking for:
- One poem per entry, per person.
- Maximum fifteen lines of poetry.
- Unpublished work is preferred- please state if it has been published else where.
- Simultaneous submissions are fine too- just let us know if you are lucky enough to have your work published elsewhere!
- Email submissions with the subject line ‘Pamphlet submission/your name’ to email@example.com in an attached word doc. Please copy your PayPal order number into your email clearly.