After the success of our first pamphlet we are thrilled to start work on our second collection of poems, under the theme of ‘The Heart’. This intimate collection of 12 poems will explore ‘The Heart’ literally and abstractly, and will be released in time for Valentine's Day 2019.
We’re looking for short poems that pack a punch, so send us your best shot.
Submissions cost £2
What we are looking for:
- Please pay for your submission via our shop page, and copy and paste the transaction ID into your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One poem per entry, per person.
- Maximum fifteen lines of poetry.
- Unpublished work is preferred- please state if it has been published else where.
- Simultaneous submissions are fine too- just let us know if you are lucky enough to have your work published elsewhere!